Have you ever wanted to find a good excuse, er, reason to fly your airplane? Then this category is for you. It is a continually updated resource for places to fly for a meal, a day-long or weekend event, a fly-in or something bigger. Just click on the menu above for the type of flying event that sounds like the most fun. Here's a description:
- Fly to Lunch offers short trips from your home airport for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Fun Places to Fly This Weekend includes great destinations within a few hours of home.
- AOPA Calendar is for long-term planning of events sponsored by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
- EAA Calendar includes local, regional and national fly-in events including AirVenture.
- Pilot Travel Books is a good resource for discount books and pilot supplies for frequent fliers.