There are other airspace designations that you should be aware of. Refer to the FARs for specifics, but here is an overview:
- Prohibited areas: ones in which you cannot fly
- Restricted areas: ones in which you cannot fly without permission or following published rules
- Warning areas: include strong cautions when flying over large bodies of water
- Military operation areas (MOAs): might limit your movement in them or simply tell you what to watch for and where.
- Alert areas: tell you of special traffic notices such as an abundance of student pilots
- Controlled firing areas: Don’t go there!
- National security areas: protect the national and state capital buildings as well as where the president or vice president might be working or vacationing
"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-- Andre Gide